"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Jan 28, 2006

This time I have a proud hand ... a fractured one..and yea it was fun writing the chem-tutorial with this special hand , what-so-if I fell on the concrete while playing baski-match , a player should try his best and his efforts should be independent of whats below him.

It was fun reading QM (for illiterates , its Quantum Mechanics...) , even though it isnt even in the syllabus for this semester , but I couldnt just give up my love for physics.Was longing to read about QED , so issued a book from the LIBRARY for the same, all in all , I pray to God to fix my hand , so that I can get back to Audi-practice sessions for Founder's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.