"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Dec 17, 2005


I am home after a long time (month or so...) , the compre-exams for the first-sem at BITS went just fine , though I expected much better GPA as of now , just need to tighten things up in the second sem...

Just gussing off the time at home , orkutting,surfing net , finsihed Frankenstein By Mary Shelley (novel) , and ya ... just downloaded some journals to just pass some time usefully , I propose to learn C language in the holidays , though I also need to travel to some place due to some family matter ... Been teaching my lil-bro some maths lately ....and my sis is home from Delhi .....finally the family is back united .....



No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.