"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Feb 22, 2006


It was a special day perhaps , the insti was hosting the infant care centre function , where sweet little kids moving their brittle body parts! ...though I knew about this programme through the server-mail , but who is interested in attending it when you have plenty of other things to do , but through my close friend , I did came to know ...that I was needed at the backstage to dress some little guy named Divyam , and Oh! God ! was he looking soooo cute in that Bhangra Dress , I guess he lived upto the expectation of the form of dance I have long cherished and performed , though I couldnt attend the programme , but that little kid did make an impression in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.