"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Feb 26, 2006


Perhaps , I have learned something about myself ... there are times when you want to cut yourself from the world and have your own corner , with your own conscience talking to yourself , the happiness applausing for you and all the self-appraisals jumping in ... I have found out that I can be alone and not yet lonely...

I have found that all knowledge of this world is inside me ...I have found that it needed an Apple for Newton to decipher that it was Gravity that was pulling it , the idea was already inside Newton's grey cells , only a situation was needed in an external world to let the idea come out ...so all knowledge is already inside us and how much of it we can really take out and show it to the world is what is really called "knowledgable person" as for the one who is successful .....................

I have found out that Buddhism is one of the most simple and peaceful religions in the world ...the only Saint who doesnot mention about the God in his teachings and instead tells a normal being how you can lead yourself to the righteous path , all this came to me when I visited Bihar last year namely BodhGaya and Nalanda University , I had the oppurtunity to feel the tree under which Buddha attained enlightenment , during which he deciphered all the knowledge he had inside himself. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.