"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Oct 24, 2006


Half Life...

Well , the wait finally came to an end...I am finally into the the Half-Life phenomena ...!!! ...The best PC game of The Decade took its time to get into my hands...but better late than never...!!! , I am into the fifth Scenario of this highly acclaimed PC game ...and believe me the game rocks!! , I was fedup of run-of-the-mill types where you enter an environment and get to kill a bunch of gonemad freaks , the more you kill the more you advance....but HL was hmm...more intelligent I would say , reaching the ceiling through Air-drift or demolishing a Four-Tentacle Monster which only responds to sounds , and cant see ...was damn fun!!! ...

You are Gordon Freeman , Ph.D Theoretical Physics ,MIT , and at the start of the game you find yourself in Black Mesa Research Lab .....and you actually 'LIVE' the game rather 'game' through it , you wear a hazard-suit which helps you cope up with Black-Mesa Lab which is now all covered up by radioactive materials .... (due to a failed experiment , n you r partly responsible..) ...throughout the game you get to deal with genetically gone wrong bodies and some human-scientists , security guards who help you out during the process....

Graphics are really good , and really innovative enemies(the barnacles..!!..) , and highly intelligent methods to solve the problems...this game is highly addictive ...

I am only at the fifth Scenario which is the 'Blast Pit' and I am stuck there...till then I am hooked to the game ...and will keep updating my progress .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.