"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

May 6, 2006


It was rather a dusty view,I was running at speeds nearing speed of light..
I was following someone, who didnt knew I existed ,
Everything was blurry , considering the tremendous speeds , so true!
I lost myself , I lost the one who didnt knew I existed,
My eyes were weary , everything went dim,
I wanted to be awake,so that I could atleast hear 'it' breathe,
Though I wasnt panting , just a hoarse wind whooshing through my lungs,
'It' reminded me of 'fringes of tall palm trees' and small water bodies,
But I lost the view, 'it' wasnt there nomore , no empty cause to force my pride,
I decided to slow down, then I found a ray of hope,
Thy heard a song , mesmerised by 'her' voice , I was magnetised, attracted..
I followed the ray of light , and I was at my arm's length , to touch...
She ran away ............... and I woke up from a dream , fighting my own grudge...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:32:00 PM

    Nice poem , but somehow found it difficult to decipher it... keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

No anonymous comments allowed.