"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Jul 21, 2006

Bestowed with the responsibility of loading softwares and mp3s into my new notebook (..oh what a responsbility...!!) , I new some p2p software had to come to my rescue , so I began my search.

Initially , that is in my home desktop computer, I used to go with p2p's such as iMesh , Kazaa and Warez , but sadly all of these after a good month of slavery , started giving my XP some surprises , yes , the spywares and the hidden malicious programs.So this time I was cautious knowing the consequences of undecisive step.

www.download.com has always been my most trusted site regarding downloading softwares , and luckily they had Limewire 4.12.3 in the most trusted softwares list and I am not repenting anything , it works just fine and can really search some rare songs too!! , so yipppeee!!!

..................................

[b]And after a week of BSNL shutting down all indian blogs , my blog is finally back till BSNL goes mad again...[/b]

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.