"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Mar 3, 2006

"I guess its been a long time since I have babbled about my life ... Like always ..I am again one of those guys who has a lot to do .... lots of jobs ...some of them imposed by the external world ...the ones which everyone must do to survive..while some self-created ones ...with a hope that I can still maintain the sanctity of my life...."

Being a burdened-soul these days , I am still counting upon my options , somethings I have to prioritize while some have to be decremented . I have been bestowed with the responsibilty of preparing for the Saturday-Science Debate , Saturday-Chem-Quiz , Baski-coaching(which I was suppose to start today...but cudnt...) ..( I always wanted to excel in baski ..i mean cum'on ...am so tall..) ....

Well besides all that , my 24x7 soft-corner for someone is always eyeing the opportunities which I am so regretful of...The only time I have been quite a loser is when my soft-corner acts sooo wierd... I just wish .... someday (quick enuff..) .... someone gets to know ....that I am not a loser...Just a bit confined and introvert when it comes to this matter...Because this is a public domain...I limit myself...to Stop Here...

Majority of my time in the day is passed on sitting infornt of the machine.. (comp.) , orkutting , blogging ...especially when I have so many other things to do...

I wish I would enclose all my problems in an envelope , seal it and throw it from the edge of a cliff no-one knows of...

Recently been listening to Green Day a lot... "Give me Novocaine.." ...I just love the drums...


No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.