"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Mar 10, 2006

Pilani is a mysterious place . What more... , I witness 3 types of weather conditions in the same day. Morning 8-9 's are really cold (especially for a guy like me who has all day first hours) , so you really need to put some fiber onto your body , 10 - 1 are ok , and 1-3 PM's are blazing , 5-7 is when I have my basketball sessions , perhaps the best time of the day for me.. ... and in nights , it rains , so when did Mr.RainGod feel like crying in the early March , that also in the night??? ...

Green Day : Wake Me Up When September Ends :

"Here comes the rain again,
Falling from the stars ,
Drenched in my pain again ,
Becoming Who we Are... "

Most of my wingies are visiting home this coming week after their EG exams , I'm planning to visit home perhaps next-to-next week .. , for now my home is locked... Until then .. 'here comes the rain again...' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.