"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Mar 11, 2006

I have a really tired pair of Legs , just got a bit too enthued while practising step-shoots at the Baski-court . And perhaps my coming 3 days would be damn boring , with acads going for a bit of nap , no RAF movies , wingies running home , and Holi-holiday and considering I cant go home before 16th , I think I would be having a real tough time suffering from loneliness ....

hmmmm..... ahh yes ... perhaps my only supporters during this time would be my cycle (i luv it.. when it speeds) , my walkman ( The typical Green Day,Radiohead /50 sent and Bhangra stuff..) and my pet lizard which is now back from winter-hibernation to check every single mosquito out there in my room ...

Perhaps I can use the coming 2-3 days for reading the J.Gribbin book I had issued from the library ... or maybe I can strum something on my guitar ... or maybe I can just sleep ..... the thing I am best at. .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.