"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Mar 30, 2006

A light from the northern part of the sky..

Below it ... I wasnt standing .... maybe it was the Aurora , that amazing display of light...

One of my other souls departed under the hidden shades , but how didnt I come to know..

Maybe a temporary loss of mind-presence or a blunder on my own side????

Water droplets on my right cheek... simplified...all so simplified...

Not more than enough was me perception , I hid it behind my back...

Sanctified , a bit rectified , a hidden truth of my other soul... not 'HE' ...

I asked , I shouted , voice pitch so high , my second one lost the 'given' ABod(e)...

My other haLF was still wondering , If I am being donated to God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.