"Life is about turning dilemmas into curiosities, talents into passions and seconds into eternity"

Mar 13, 2006

Just to avoid travelling during holi holidays , I am delaying my visit to home , and IPC centre would remain closed for two days and GYM-G too , so besides playing holiday , I would have to sort out ways to kill time...

Perhaps I should issue some book from the library , I am good at getting asleep while reading books , so that would kill a lot of time... attended a lecture today , it was sheer torture listening to Inorganic chemistry which is mostly cramming , planning a cricket game with the wingies in the evening ... ... and a trip to Khetri tomorrow witht he wingies .. and most probably Holi celeb. on wednesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.